Zumba® with Kathy-Ann
Please read the following questions before joining the class:
1) Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition OR high blood pressure?
2) Do you feel pain in your chest at rest, during your daily activities of living, OR when you do physical activity?
3) Do you lose balance because of dizziness OR have you lost consciousness in the last 12 months?
4) Have you ever been diagnosed with another chronic medical condition that requires medical intervention?
5) Are you currently taking prescribed medications for a chronic medical condition?
6) Do you currently have (or have had within the past 12 months) a bone, joint, or soft tissue (muscle, ligament, or tendon) problem that could be made worse by becoming more physically active?
7) Has your doctor ever said that you should only do medically supervised physical activity?
If you answer yes to any of the above, please ensure your MD has cleared you for physical activity before joining a class.
In consideration of the acceptance of my registration or drop in for the Program, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, or any others who may claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and hereby waive, release and discharge Zumba Vancouver, DNA Wellness, and anyone acting for or on Zumba Vancouver’s behalf, from any and all claims of liability for personal injury, illness, loss of lifeor property damage of any kind or nature, arising out of or sustained in the course of my participation in the Program.